Jack Kerouac, as Sal Paradise once said: "I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion." And I think that's a rather apt description of my blog over the years, and perhaps the most perfect description of me in general that I've ever read. So that's what this blog is, a collection of the falling stars that are beckoning me at any time.

13 September 2005

self portrait tuesday



my favourite area of the body is the area from the earlobe to the clavicle. I've a weakness for a nice throat. I think it's the most underrated erogenous zone. It is fascinatingly complicated and graceful the muscles and tendons.

2 comments:

Meb said...

Nice picture. Love your pink blog! I noticed it because of the french title. Where are your from?

chloe said...

I'm from an amalgamation of The US, the UK and Canada, though I've lived mainly in the US which is where I am now, but I'm planning on movine to London once I graduate this semester.

Also thanks for the comment, I'm glad you like my blog.