Jack Kerouac, as Sal Paradise once said: "I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion." And I think that's a rather apt description of my blog over the years, and perhaps the most perfect description of me in general that I've ever read. So that's what this blog is, a collection of the falling stars that are beckoning me at any time.

29 July 2005

fridays are for window shopping

I love amet and sasha's clothes. They actually began my vow that instead of wasting money here and there on a lot of cheap clothes that I'd get sick of and send back off into the thrift system that I was going to spend the extra money to get some nice quirky and functional pieces from up and coming designers, that or make some of my own scribbled out designs happen. Well I still haven't exactly had the money to buy any clothes let alone ones with heftier price tags than the outlet stores, but this particular amet and sasha skirt remains on the top of my list for the splurge I'm going to make when I lose the rest of the depo/hockey retirement weight and when I have the cash.

I love assymetrical lines especially when it comes to hems.

No comments: