Jack Kerouac, as Sal Paradise once said: "I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion." And I think that's a rather apt description of my blog over the years, and perhaps the most perfect description of me in general that I've ever read. So that's what this blog is, a collection of the falling stars that are beckoning me at any time.

15 July 2005

it's 100+ out, but I'm a knitting fool

I started my scarf set knitting in earnest a couple days ago, telling myself I'd get on the ball and get the shop up and running this fall, instead of just talking about how I was going to do it yet another year, but to be honest I think it probably isn't going to happen until at least after I've finished my degree and relocated, so I guess I'm merely in making stock and working on figuring out what things I like. And now that I'm starting a separate blog for all my adventures in crafting and handmade stuff, this would be a good place to post phtots of two toque and scarf sets I think came out pretty swell.


This one is called Oscar and Lucinda, I definitely bet it becomes my favourite to wear out this winter, I almost wish it was snowing already


this one's called raspberry cream. I was trying to break myself of the habit of trying to make perfect stripes, because the idea of really straight stripes just bored me, it's not quite uneven, but it's not quite perfect.

No comments: